St. Lucia Tours and Charters ADVANTAGE
166 Mckenzie Street, Central, Saint Lucia
4.5 59 reviews
- Miranda van Zyl ★★★★☆ a month ago The hippo boat trip was very relaxing and the guide was hilarious. Especially when he said inaccurate facts like "hippos can't swim" or "they can stay underwater for 30minutes".
Consider fact checking the guide's … More speeches and add on other cool facts like... they are the most dangerous animal in the world to humans causing the highest recorded amounts of death each year and they are sometimes omnivores and even cannibals.
- Sunnè Lötter ★★★★★ a month ago Definitley worth going! It was an amazing trip! Our captain was very informative! Loved every second. Will do it again! ❤️
- Purush Soodon ★★★★☆ in the last week Really enjoyed the Sunset cruise. Spottings of birds, Crocs and Hippos. Captain was very friendly and funny.
- Ismail Bham ★★★★★ 5 months ago The dolphin cruise with Advantage Charters was on of the best experiences in St Lucia! Being on the ocean is simply amazing. We saw a few pods of dolphins and the boat takes you all the way up to mission rocks. Dolphins are not a guaranteed … More sighting but your chances are pretty good. If you prone to motion sickness get a tablet 💊 before going as the boat can get abit rocky.
- Chandre Du Toit ★★★★★ 5 months ago Loved the cruise! The weather was just not all that good. Will surely go again whenever I am able to visit St Lucia again
- Michelle van der Westhuizen ★★★★☆ 7 months ago Very nice tour. Well informed and entertaining guides. Drinks bar is cash only!
- Kaila Green ★★★★☆ 7 months ago Good customer service. Would definitely go deep sea fishing with them again.
- Brendan Singh ★★★★☆ 8 months ago We booked the Hippo and Crocodile cruise with Advantage Charters and true to its name, we saw both of these fantastic animals along with a host of bird life. The skipper and guide was informative and funny and we had an amazing experience … More on the tour.
- Morné Fouché ★★★★★ 9 months ago Wonderfull time. Excellent service and friendly staff. Exceeded my wildest dreams. Caught a sailfish and plenty dorado!
- Frank “Frankie2socks” Gainsford ★★★★★ 10 months ago These guys are real helpful and really know the area. they do bookings and reservations for nearly every tourism business within the St. Lucia tourism zone, as well as at Cape Vidal, Sodwana Bay and even Kozi Bay.
Besides bookings they … More also offer great tips and advice on where to eat, what else to do and when is the best times for each activity. The office staff here can link you iup whit the right folks for the right activity, and have specialist guides on call, just to help you.
- Sasha Rozman ★★☆☆☆ 7 months ago Expensive and clients before us sore no animals
- Alexandru Hamuraru ★★★★★ 2 years ago When you arrive in st Lucia make sure to visit this place. Here you’ll be able to buy tickets for all the tours that are available. The staff is friendly and helpful and they assisted us right away.
- Donovan Kemm ★★★☆☆ a year ago Hired the snorkeling gear from them, all of it were really disgusting. I could see that they didn't even bother to clean it at all!!