CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION – please DO READ it ALL !!!!
Guidelines to make the tour enjoyable
1. Some tours are weather permitting and can be cancelled at the last minute by the skipper if he/she decides there is a safety factor at risk.
2. Most tours must have a minimum number of passengers before it is viable to go-please ask about this in good time by checking with the office.
3. On booking and payment a receipt and map for directions will be issued, if you are late or at the wrong departure point ,no refund whatsoever will be given-please make a courtesy call to make 100% sure about the departure point and time before your tour commences
4. Departure times could be changed according to tide / weather conditions / season and demand .It is the clients’ / agents’ / tour guides’ sole responsibility to phone our office in good time to confirm the point and time of departure.
5. For WHALE WATCHING trips always be at the office of departure 30minutes prior to the time written on your ticket !!!!!
6. For HIPPO/CROC boat tours please be at the SUNSET JETTY 15 minutes prior to departure.
7. It is not advisable for pregnant ladies, elderly frail clientele, people with heart, neck or back problems, anxiety attacks or claustrophobia to go on any deep sea excursion, as this is a high energy surf launch , IT IS A ROUGH RIDE AND YOU WILL GET WET AND HAVE TO BE ABLE TO HOLD ON – all clients will sign an indemnity form prior to departure – we take no responsibility whatsoever at all of any equipment taken onboard that gets wet – everything you take it at own risk – and your responsibility to secure it in a towel and plastic bag if you insist taking it on -NO KIDS UNDER 8YRS please –
8. Prices are subject to change without prior notice – in case of huge fuel hikes
9. Catering can be done by prior arrangement only ON THE HIPPO/CROC BOAT CRUISE FOR LARGE GROUPS ONLY, and all necessary details must be given to the company about dietary requirements.
10. Please show mutual respect and courtesy to other tourists and the skipper/guide/ captain by not being noisy and loud during the duration of the tour , especially don’t talk whilst the guide/skipper/captain is conducting the tour ,other fellow tourists want to hear the educational information he/she has to give.
11. Please listen carefully to the safety briefing given by the skipper/guide/captain as it is for your own passenger safety , the captain’s word is law , please do not interrupt him whilst he is busy talking!!!! and kindly do NOT waste anyone’s time fiddling around on the beach whilst the captain is busy with the safety briefing!!!!!
12. St Lucia Tours and Charters t/a ADVANTAGE CRUISER CC, it’s skippers, staff and guides will not accept any responsibility for any deaths , injury , or illness sustained or suffered by any person, or theft, loss or damage to any person or property whatsoever occurring within or from the use of the charterer s’ vessels, vehicles or part thereof.
13. Last but not least, the tours are done with great enthusiasm by our qualified trained legal guides and skippers and it is our wish for you to return home with a memorable soul stirring experience . Please feel free to keep in touch with the company should there be any query or problem or assistance needed.
WHALE REGULATIONS :
In terms of Regulations of the Marine Living Resources Act ( 1998 )
1. It is an offense to approach any whale closer that 300m without a legal Boat-Based-Whale-Watching Permit.
3. No cow-calf pairs may be approached by anyone.
4 Clients on board an illegal vessel may be charged with contravening these regulations if the operator approaches a whale closer than 300m.
5. Clients are advised to ensure their WHALE WATCHING operator has a legal boat-based-whale-watching permit.
Legal permit holder since 1998 in St Lucia section of iSimangaliso Wetland Park – ADVANTAGE CRUISER CC